Untapped Potential: Ratcheting Up the Instruction to Teach Chinese Language in an K-12 Class. Yuqing Hong Curriculum Specialist Office of ELLs, NYCDOE. Why Chinese?. Economic capital Political capital Cultural capital Educational capital. New Initiatives in the U.S.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Office of ELLs, NYCDOE
- 16,649 ELLs are Chinese speaking
- highly concentrated districts:
- Chinese as a foreign language program (FL)
- Chinese bilingual program (NLA)
- Chinese dual language program (DL)
- Lily Shen
- Marisa Fang
- Rita Kwan
- Wendy Lin