Developing a Multi-Tiered System of Support in Skyward. February 2014 Ryan Miller firstname.lastname@example.org Mitch Fowler email@example.com. Agenda. MTSS & Skyward; A Perfect Combination RtI in Skyward Identifying Students via Watch Lists Meaningful Behavior Data Configuration.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Developing a Multi-Tiered System of Support in Skyward
MTSS & Skyward; A Perfect Combination
RtI in Skyward
Identifying Students via Watch Lists
Meaningful Behavior Data Configuration
identify how the RtI Module within Skyward can help provide multi-tiered systems of support.
explore how the Watch List can be configured to identify students in need of support.
determine ways to configure the behavior module in order to conduct meaningful conversations around behavior data.
What systems do you currently have in place to ensure all students are getting what they need in terms of academic and behavioral support?
How is this information passed to teachers and administrators from year to year?
1. Implement effective instruction for all learners
2. Intervene early
3. Provide a multi-tiered model of instruction and intervention
4. Utilize a collaborative problem solving model
5. Assure a research-based Core Curriculum
6. Implement research/evidence-based instruction/interventions
7. Monitor student progress to inform instruction
8. Use data to make instructional decisions
9. Use assessment for universal screening, diagnostics, and progress monitoring
10. Implement with fidelity
11. Engage parents and community
"Michigan Department of Education Response to Intervention: A Multi ..." 2012. 23 Jan. 2014 <http://teachingforlearning.org/local/documents/rti-13.pdf>
MTSS Implementation Plan