South Asian Business Club. September 2008. Nitin Vaish Nishi Das Pranav Garg Atul Gupta. Mission Statement. Increase awareness of the business, cultural and political environment Enhance entrepreneurial collaboration between the region & Sloan community
Focus: Make the community stronger and closer
Experience Change in one of S Asia’s growing economies
Create a fun environment for cultural learning
Discuss & Learn from visionary leaders
Focus: Launch creative initiatives to further the Mission
China India 2025: Beyond Emerging Economies
Join the Business Leaders and Policy Makers from the world’s fastest growing economies to learn and review the future of global economy. A day full of thought provoking discussions and immense networking opportunities
- What course will India and China take as they grow into mature economies?
- What role will these nations have in the world economy?
- What opportunities and challenges will these changes create across the globe?
- How will traditional manufacturing and services evolve in the future?
- How will capital markets and policy reforms evolve?
- How are these countries gearing for Biotech, Cleantech, and other new industries?
- What are the VC and PE trends in these markets?
Come and join over 500 participants and mover and shakers from these countries to get answers to these and related questions.
Event mentor: Prof. Yasheng Huang, China Program Associate Professor in International Management at MIT Sloan
Want to get involved?
Come and talk to one of us.
Executive Board –Make a joint impact