Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Roaches Infestation Control The Do-It-Yourself Cockroach Killer
2. Seasons dont matter
Roaches are prevalent in summer, spring, winter or fall
Many shapes and sizes
Thrive without much attention
There are simple steps to roaches infestation control that can minimize cockroaches.
3. Over 3,500 species of roaches
Only 12 species are regular home invaders
Cockroach comes from the Spanish word cucaracha, which means crazy bug.
Texas has the most species of roaches: as many as 30-35 species
Common household roaches are: German, Banded, American, Oriental and Woods
4. Roach excrement and decomposing bodies can trigger allergies and asthma
Roaches carry diseases like: dysentery, typhoid, poliomyelitis, gastroenteritis
It is imperative for safety and sanity to keep cockroach infestations under control.
5. Make sure your home is sealed from cracks and crevices that can allow any roaches in your home in the first place
Check weather stripping, windows and screens, and utility entry points
Caulk where you can to seal any opportunity to let the outside pests in
Check any pipes for even the smallest leak
6. Keep garbage bins sealed and away from your home
Cut back any flowers and brush in direct contact with your home
Limit access to all food AND water sources for the roach
Store pet food in sealed plastic or metal containers
Keep your dishes washed and dried daily
7. Do not leave water in the sink over night
Wipe down counter tops as soon as you are finished using them
Put trash out nightly
Enforce NO FOOD restriction in every room except for the kitchen/dining area
8. Glue or sticky traps
Boric based products
Gel based products
Cockroach bait traps
Following a regular regimen using a combination of prevention, monitoring and seasonal treatments can keep your home cockroach free.
9. About the Author ePestSolutions.com can help in Roach Infestation Control with their full line of professional control supplies, sprays, dusts, aerosols, Insect Growth Regulators and pesticides for the Do-It-Yourself Pest Control homeowner, to kill and control every aspect of cockroaches like a professional.