200. 300. 400. 500. 100. 200. 300. 400. 500. 100. 200. 300. 400. 500. 100. 200. 300. 400. 500. 100. 200. 300. 400. 500. 100. Scientific Method. Macro-Molecules. The Cell. Photosynthesis. CellularRespiration. . . An Educated Guess. . . . . What is a hypothesis?. . . . . Identify the proble
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. An Educated Guess
4. What is a hypothesis?
5. Identify the problem, form a hypothesis, test the hypothesis, form conclusion
6. What is the order of the Scientific Method
7. Used to test a hypothesis
8. What is an experiment?
9. This is something that is noticed or seen using the 5 senses.
10. What is an observation?
11. Step where graphs and data tables are placed
12. What is the analysis section?
14. What is a carbohydrate?
15. DNA & RNA
16. What are nucleic acids?
17. Monomer of a protein
18. What is an amino acid?
19. Monomer of a nucleic acid?
20. What is a nucleotide?
21. Fats, Cholesterol & Oils
22. What are examples of lipids?
23. Contains the genetic material and controls cell activity
24. What is the nucleus?
25. Cell type that has a nucleus
26. What is a eukaryote?
27. This helps a cell maintain its shape, much like our skeleton
28. What is the cytoskeleton?
29. Two things found in plant cells but not in animal cells
30. What are a cell wall and chloroplast?
31. Proteins are made here
32. What are ribosomes?
33. Site of photosynthesis
34. What is the chloroplast?
35. Gas released during photosynthesis
36. What is oxygen?
37. Produced by photosynthesis
38. What are oxygen and glucose?
39. Amount of light, temperature & available carbon dioxide and water
40. What are factors that affect photosynthesis?
41. Lack of this gas will slow or cause photosynthesis to stop
42. What is carbon dioxide?
43. The sugar broken down during cellular respiration
44. What is glucose?
45. Cellular respiration occurs in these types of organisms
46. What is all organisms?
47. The gas required for cellular respiration
48. What is oxygen?
49. Correct equation for respiration
50. What is 6O2 + C6H12O6 ? 6CO2 + 6H2O
51. Energy storing molecule made by cellular respiration
52. What is ATP?