Bangladesh Title II Multi Year Assistance Program. Pro gram for S trengthening H ousehold A ccess to R esources (PROSHAR). PROSHAR Goal & Objectives. To reduce food insecurity among rural vulnerable populations in Khulna Strategic Objectives (SO) SO 1: Increase incomes of poor & ultra
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Bangladesh Title II Multi Year Assistance Program
Program for Strengthening Household Access to Resources
To reduce food insecurity among rural vulnerable populations in Khulna
Strategic Objectives (SO)
SO 1: Increase incomes of poor & ultra
poor households: (ACDI-VOCA)
SO 2: Improve health and nutrition of
women & children: (PCI)
SO 3: Strengthen the resiliency to shocks
& their long term impact: (PCI)
PROSHAR is working in three Upazilas in Khulna, reaching a total of 45,105 households:
1. Malnutrition prevented and treated for PLW & children <2 yrs
2. Integrated clinical health services expanded
3. Household & community response to health/nutrition challenges improved
1. Mechanisms for mitigation & response to shocks improved.
2. Community capacity & resources to reduce vulnerability strengthened.
3. Capacity of local organizations, government & communities to respond to disaster strengthened.
A multilayered approach to collecting data which includes:
1. Monthly data from program activities
2. Supervisory site visits & qualitative
baseline & annual surveys
4. Midterm & final evaluations
1. Improve livelihoods all along the value chain through increased productivity & market linkages developed/strengthened. (SO1)
2. Prevent and treat child malnutrition, expand integrated clinical health services, & improve community/ household responses to health challenges. (SO2)
3. Empower communities to reduce risks & effectively respond to emergencies. (SO3)