2. Why screen for diabetes? . Undiagnosed diabetesLatent asymptomatic period in which the condition can be detectedType 2 diabetes undetected for up to 12 yearsVascular risk accumulates in undiagnosed50 per cent of people present with complications (CVD
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Screening for Type 2 diabetes Alistair Hill, Public Health Consultant
Anne Smith, Clinical Quality Manager / Practice Nurse
(With acknowledgements to Kate Morel, Diabetes/Endocrine Nurse Specialist Manager, BSUHT)
5. 5 NHS Health Checks: A national vascular risk assessment and management programme
6. 6 Diabetes screening within NHS Health Checks
7. 7 How often to screen for diabetes?