Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. Los pronombres….
4. The same verb can be used in reflexive or non-reflexive situations.
5. The reflexive pronoun corresponds to the subject and is placed immediately before the verb in a one-verb sentence:
6. In more complex sentences, the reflexive pronoun can be attached to the end of an infinitive or participle.
7. Reflexive pronouns can correspond to the English:myself/yourself/his(her)self, ourselves, themselves.
9. Otro ejemplo
10. Y un ejemplo final
11. Verbos de la rutina diaria despertarse (e-->ie)
(to wake up)
(to get up)
(to take a shower)
(to dry off)