Unexpected Windows XP Passport Wizard is Launched You are attempting to log onto the Microsoft System Builder Web site using the Windows XP operating system, and the Windows XP Passport wizard that you see below is launched. Follow these steps to resolve:. 1. Click Get a .NET Passport.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Unexpected Windows XP Passport Wizard is LaunchedYou are attempting to log onto the Microsoft System Builder Web site using the Windows XP operating system, and the Windows XP Passport wizard that you see below is launched. Follow these steps to resolve:
1. Click Get a .NET Passport.
2. Click Next to continueto Create aPassport account.
3. Click Yes to the e-mail question. Most System Builders will use their company e-mail address. Then clickNext.
4. Enter your e-mail address: Use your current Passport e-mail if you have a current Passport ID, or your company e-mail address if this is a new Passport. Then click Next.
5. Create a password: Click Save my Passport in my Windows XP user account, XP will automatically log you into this passport account every time you access the Web. Then click Next.
6. Setup a Secret question: Then click Next.
7. Setup your Location: Then click Next.
8. Share your Passport Information: Click on the two check boxes and click Next.
9. You Passport Creation is Complete. Then click Finish.