Europe Unit 1 Test Review. How does the temperature change as you move closer to the equator?. Gets hotter Gets colder Gets more rain Gets more snow. Gets hotter. How does the temperature change as you move farther from the equator?. Gets hotter Gets colder Gets more rain
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
4. Rhine and Danube~ trade Europe?
3. Gulf stream ~ mild Europe?
4. Volga~ Russia located?
2. coal located?
4. Spain and Portugal located?
2. Alps located?
4. Mediterranean Sea located?
3. Iron ore Russia and Ukraine
3. mountains profit?
4. forests profit?
4. France and Italy languages?
2. Cultures and people come from different regions with different languages, religions, customs, etc
2. When cultures blend their languages and beliefs after moving to another region
3. Greek moving to another region
3. One god ~ monotheism word for this belief?
4. Believe in monotheism word for this belief?
2. Type of trade barrier that places restrictions on goods word for this belief?
3. Type of trade barrier that places fees on certain goods word for this belief?
1. many people were exposed to high levels of radiation
2. many people died from cancer.
3. crops and water were used to feed the animals only
4. A & B
4. A & B word for this belief?
1. they use almost half of Europe’s land for agriculture needs
2. they don’t grow enough crops to support their country
3. they are planting crops during the wrong seasons so they are dying
4. they don’t take care of their farms
4 All of the above needs
1. poor air quality/ pollution
3. increased health risks
4. use of less energy
4. use of less energy EXCEPT:
1. Rhine EXCEPT:
On the clean side of your card (Go Green )
~ write name at top
~answer the following questions ~ does NOT have to be complete sentence
~ Geography, Environment, Economy, Religion?