NCSU Libraries Geospatial Data Services. Jeff Essic Data Services Librarian DH Hill Library [email protected] 515-5698. Libraries GIS Services. Data Resources Networked In Library Assistance Finding & Getting Data Using Data & Software Workstations & Software Virtual Campus Courses
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
jections and Coordinate
map to roanoke.lib.ad.ncsu.edu
for off campus access, requires authentication
- Census, DLG, NRCS soils, ’98 Color IR Orthophotos
- Some basic tables can be downloaded here too
- American Factfinder: (http://factfinder.census.gov/) or
- NC State Data Center (http://census.state.nc.us/)
- Be sure to get a geographic ID field to join your tables to the shapefiles.
on an external hard drive, plus
3-D viewing available at DH Hill GIS workstation
Charts and photos
Measure distance, speed, rotation, chemical composition/concentration of a remote object
Airborne LIDAR for the flood mapping program has been collected for 2/3 of NC.
This data can be processed for many different applications
Symposium being planned for May 14LIDAR
digital elevation data