The Authoritarian & Totalitarian States: Russia & Spain. Unit 14: Anxiety & Interwar Years AP European History Ms. Tully - UHS. A. The Soviet Union. “War Communism” – nationalization of business & industry Early 1920s industrial and agricultural collapse.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The Authoritarian & Totalitarian States: Russia & Spain
Unit 14: Anxiety & Interwar Years
AP European History
Ms. Tully - UHS
6. Strengthened party bureaucracy
7. Purge of dissenters
8. Marginalization of women to wife/mother
9. Encouraged education, est. more part-time schools
5. Attack on Guernica, April 26, 1937 new level of destruction
6. SU & US assisted Republicans
7. Franco captured Madrid March 28, 1939
8. Franco Dictatorship 1939-1975 – traditional authoritarian conservatism