Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Company Presentation – January 2004 1 American Aviation presentation
– 13th January, 2004
Main Represented Companies
2. Company Presentation – January 2004 2 Company Profile
American Aviation was established in 1973, and is owned today by Mr. Amnon Ezra and Mr. Avi Ezra.
The company employs 9 people, among them are 4 sales engineers.
American Aviation’s main activity is representation of original equipment/systems manufacturers (OEM) in Israel.
3. Company Presentation – January 2004 3 Company Vision and Strengths
To provide our customers with uncompromised service by listening to their needs from the outset of a program, escorting them throughout all the development stages (Design reviews), Production and after sale Support.
Creating liaison with key personnel within the industry.
Ability to perform an in-depth analysis of potential business, perceive its potential prospects and provide realistic estimation of our chances to win the bids and gain orders.
Follow up a program till its completion
We believe that this proven approach will eventually increase the sales of our vendors and creates satisfied customers, who appreciate our service.
4. Company Presentation – January 2004 4
5. Company Presentation – January 2004 5 Main Customers
? IAI (all divisions) ? ITL
? Rafael ? Applied Materials
? Elbit ? Philips Medical
? MOD (Israeli Air Force) ? Elta
? General Electric Medical Systems (GEMS)
6. Company Presentation – January 2004 6 List of Main Suppliers
SARMA, France Manufacturers of flight control rods, electro mechanical actuators and throttles
SCHLEIFRING, Germany Manufacturers of sliprings for military, medical and airborne applications
SIERRACIN SYLMAR, USA Manufacturers of canopies and windshields
7. Company Presentation – January 2004 7 List of Main Suppliers (cont.)
FRANKE, Germany Manufacturers of bearings for Industrial and Medical imaging applications
EADS – SODERN Division, France Manufacturers of star/sun trackers for satellite applications
MSR, Germany Manufacturers of flow forming for landing gear cylinders
8. Company Presentation – January 2004 8 List of Main Suppliers (cont.)
SMITHS Electronic systems manufacturers of Aircraft Avionic systems, Electrical power generation and power management systems.
SWEENEY ENGINEERING, USA Manufacturers of fuel components
9. Company Presentation – January 2004 9 List of Main Suppliers (cont.)
Senior BWT, England Manufacturers of special ducting for ECS systems
ELECTRO IMPULSE, USA Manufacturers of large cooling systems for radars (100 – 1000 Kw)
Siemens Cerberus – Manufacturer of A/C smoke detection systems
LIEBHERR TOULOUSE, France
10. Company Presentation – January 2004 10
List of Main Suppliers (cont.)
HONEYWELL/SECAN, France Manufacturers of Aircraft structures
VIBRO-METER, Switzerland Manufacturers of vibration monitoring systems
AERAZUR, France Manufacturers of flexible fuel cells
11. Company Presentation – January 2004 11 List of Main Suppliers (cont.)
PHOTONIS, France Manufacturers of night vision tubes
LHERITIER, France Manufacturer of CCD & ICCD Cameras
SIRIO PANEL, Italy Manufacturers of cockpit instruments
12. Company Presentation – January 2004 12 Main Accomplishments
? SMITHS Electronic Systems – Winning the IAF bid for FDR accumulated business volume of > $ 15M
LTS – winning the ECU for the lightening pod of Rafael Accumulated Business volume > $10M
? LTS – Winning the cooling system for Elta’s SAR pod
? ELECTRO IMPULSE – Delivery of 3 cooling systems with a power capacity of 440 Kw. Accumulated Business volume > $3M
? SIERRACIN SYLMAR – supply of the F16 improved canopy for the Israel Air Force. Accumulated Business volume > $5.5M
? SARMA – supply of actuators, throttles and control rods for the G200 aircraft. Package value per aircraft = $50,000
13. Company Presentation – January 2004 13 Main Accomplishments (cont.)
G200 aircraft – 100 ship sets comprising of:
? SECAN – forward fuel tank.
Package value per aircraft = $38,000
? VIBRO-METER – EVM for the G200 and G100 aircraft.
Package value per aircraft = $10,000
? AERAZUR – supply of flexible fuel cells Package value per aircraft = $10,000
BWT – supply of ECS ducting package = $ 20,000
14. Company Presentation – January 2004 14 440KW Cooling unit
15. Company Presentation – January 2004 15 Litening ECU