Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Department of Agriculture
Government of Uttar Pradesh
3. Assessment of Production: Kharif 2010
4. 4 TARGET : RABI 2010-11
7. Fertilizer distribution to be increased by 7.17% with emphasis on P and K.
During the peak sowing time of rabi, availability of DAP always becomes problematic. Hence, supply as per demand is must.
12. 12 3-5 days mega Kisan Mela in each Agro Climatic Zone planned. 2.0 lakh farmers targeted to participate.
Line Sowing in Eastern U.P..
Public Private Partnership intensified in the field of technology dissemination, extension activities, soil testing, agribusiness and agri- clinics.
Compilation of FAQs published and circulated for the use of farmers.
Monthly action points being advised to farmer through mass media.
SMS being posted in each Nyay Panchyat for extension of technology.
Atma Sandesh and Krishi Chintan magazines being given to farmers.
Strengtheining network of SAUs. KVKs, KGKs, extension agencies, farmers and farmer organizations.
Honouring leading Farmers on Kisan Samman Divas at State & District level.
Skilled man power for maintenance and use of Farm Machinery
14. 14 Provision of Sprinkler and drip irrigation system in Bundelkhand to SC/ST& SMF on Govt. cost and on 75% subsidy to other category Farmers