Online Consumer Product Market Analysis Protect, defend & grow your brands. Great Brands are built by Great SKUs …not the other way around. Strong CPG brands are built by and tethered to iconic SKUs
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Online Consumer Product Market Analysis
Protect, defend & grow your brands.
The SKU Ecosystem:tradeoffs & interdependencies with the consumer at the center
Skuuber measures the holistic SKU ecosystem as it’s presented at retail
Source: Cooper, Winning at New Products
Seasonal Marketing|Category Reviews | Pricing Strategies | Competitor Benchmarking | Channel Strategies | Package Design | New Products | Line Extensions | Package Promotions | SKU Rationalization | Target Markets | Brand Positioning | Ad Claims | Risk Management
1. Create An Account
2. Start a new Skuuber Study
3. Select your product group>category>type from the drop-down list
4. Upload required product details
5. Edit or revise from the Greenhouse where your items are stored until ready for the field
6. Field your Sku
7. Wait a few days while Skuuber conducts the research and does predictive demand modeling
8. Receive and review your completed Skuuber Report
1. Do you currently buy a product like this?
2. How likely are you to BUY this product in the next 12 months? (check one)
3. How many units of this product would you buy at one time? (check one)
4. Which of the following best describes you as it relates to this product?
5. Based on the description above, what is the ONE thing that would make you MOST LIKELY TO BUY this product? (check one)
6. Based on the description above, what is the ONE THING that, if changed, would IMPROVE YOUR LIKELIHOOD OF BUYING this product? (check one)
7. How unique is this product compared to others you are aware of?
8. At the price shown above, how would you rate the value for the money of this product?
9. Where would you expect to find this product available for sale? Check all that apply.
Your Skuuber Score™ represents potential initial retail sales dollars per 1000 US consumers who are aware of your product and have access to it. It translates the consumer behavior observed in the survey into market-based sales potential metrics for your product at the SKU level.
Rick Hill is the Founder and CEO of Skuuber, LLC and has spent over 30 years in the consumer goods and services industry. Credentials include a Cornell Economics degree, Wharton MBA, General Mills, PepsiCo, Popeye’s, Barq’s, Royal Crown Companies, Interpublic Group/MCA, National Beverage, Hewlett-Packard and MillerCoors.
Rick has had direct responsibility for launching hundreds of new consumer product items, line extensions, product improvements and package promotions in the CPG foods, foodservice, snack food, beverage, consumer technology and marketing services industries.
Rick has been recognized as an Ad Age top 100 marketer, recipient of PROMO Magazine’s Super Reggie Award, Brammy Award and a Clio Finalist.
Rick Hill, CEO & Founder
11440 West Bernardo Court
San Diego , CA 92127
ph: 1-877-UBERSKU (877-823-7758)
fax: 760 747 6921