Overview of the Revelation. IntroductionFour churchesThree churchesThrone room/four creaturesLamb that was slainSix seals openedSealing of the saintsFour angels and four trumpetsTrumpets five and sixSeven thunders not recordedTwo witnesses. War in heavenUnholy triumvirate144,000 saintsPreparation for a new ExodusSeven plagues (1 6)Judgment on the HarlotEconomic effects of judgmentThe marriage feastThe millenniumNew heaven/earth, JerusalemTree of life/Epilogue.
2. Overview of the Revelation Introduction
Throne room/four creatures
Lamb that was slain
Six seals opened
Sealing of the saints
Four angels and four trumpets
Trumpets five and six
Seven thunders not recorded
3. Three Major Views for Interpreting the Book of Revelation
4. Recapitulation View of the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls
5. Chronological View of the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls
6. 1. The Cause of the Trumpet Judgments Revelation 8.3-6
7. 2. The Effects of the Trumpet Judgments Revelation 8.7-13
8. The Seven Trumpets
9. What Do the Trumpet Judgments Represent?
10. What Do the Trumpet Judgments Represent?
11. What Do the Trumpet Judgments Represent?
13. Revelation 9.7-9 The appearance of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle; and on their heads appeared to be crowns like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. They had hair like the hair of women, and their teeth were like the teeth of lions. 9 They had breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots , of many horses rushing to battle.
15. What Do the Trumpet Judgments Represent?
16. The Parthians from the East
17. What Do the Trumpet Judgments Represent?
18. 3. The Objects of the Trumpet Judgments
19. The Three Woes