Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Elizabeth I - Blind Date Who should Elizabeth I marry?
7. Hello, Number 1 Whatís your name and where do you come from?
8. Hello, Number 2 Whatís your name and where do you come from?
9. Hello, Number 3 Whatís your name and where do you come from?
10. Hello, Number 4 Whatís your name and where do you come from?
12. Queen Elizabeth I
14. Question Number 1 My father went through a lot of pain, and lost many friends (and wives) to turn England into this great Protestant country.
15. Question to Number 3 Your father Henry VIII was a great man, however he was misguided. Catholicism is the true religion
16. Question to Number 2 Protestant of course, I am a real Englishman, loyal to you my lady
17. Question to Number 1 Protestant, no question
18. Question to Number 4
19. Hint Donít forget to fill in your worksheet as we go through the questions.
You will need this information to decide who to vote for later
20. Question Number 2 As Queen, I enjoy the finer things in life. Good food, fine wines, expensive clothes and I just love buying make-up.
21. Question to Number 2 Oh yes, rich rich rich. I made most of my money in the trading companies, and a little extra spending money in the court.
22. Question to Number 1 I am the only person in England allowed to import sweet wine. Made a mint, although like you, I love the fine things in life and to be honest have a temporary cash flow problem at the moment.
23. Question to Number 4
24. Question to Number 3 I have gold from South America, and I own a lot of other countries. I will share all I have with you. Choose me as your husband.
25. Question Number 3 We all have skeletons in the closet. I have my cousin Mary locked up as we speak!
26. Question to Number 1 I have fought a lot of wars for you Your Majesty, and served you well on the privy council. Please, choose me
27. Question to Number 4
28. Question to Number 3 I spoke to the Pope the other day, and he said I should have nothing to do with Protestant countries.
But we know each other well, I was married to your fine sister Mary. She knew that England should be Catholic.
29. Question to Number 2 We have known each other since we were children. You know I love you.
It was terrible when my wife Amy fell down those stairs to her death. But you must know, the rumours that I murdered her are just not true.
31. Suitor, Number 1
32. Suitor, Number 2
33. Suitor, Number 3
34. Hello, Number 4