Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Elizabeth I - Blind Date Who should Elizabeth I marry?
7. Hello, Number 1 Whats your name and where do you come from?
8. Hello, Number 2 Whats your name and where do you come from?
9. Hello, Number 3 Whats your name and where do you come from?
10. Hello, Number 4 Whats your name and where do you come from?
12. Queen Elizabeth I
14. Question Number 1 My father went through a lot of pain, and lost many friends (and wives) to turn England into this great Protestant country.
15. Question to Number 3 Your father Henry VIII was a great man, however he was misguided. Catholicism is the true religion
16. Question to Number 2 Protestant of course, I am a real Englishman, loyal to you my lady
17. Question to Number 1 Protestant, no question
18. Question to Number 4
19. Hint Dont forget to fill in your worksheet as we go through the questions.
You will need this information to decide who to vote for later
20. Question Number 2 As Queen, I enjoy the finer things in life. Good food, fine wines, expensive clothes and I just love buying make-up.
21. Question to Number 2 Oh yes, rich rich rich. I made most of my money in the trading companies, and a little extra spending money in the court.
22. Question to Number 1 I am the only person in England allowed to import sweet wine. Made a mint, although like you, I love the fine things in life and to be honest have a temporary cash flow problem at the moment.
23. Question to Number 4
24. Question to Number 3 I have gold from South America, and I own a lot of other countries. I will share all I have with you. Choose me as your husband.
25. Question Number 3 We all have skeletons in the closet. I have my cousin Mary locked up as we speak!
26. Question to Number 1 I have fought a lot of wars for you Your Majesty, and served you well on the privy council. Please, choose me
27. Question to Number 4
28. Question to Number 3 I spoke to the Pope the other day, and he said I should have nothing to do with Protestant countries.
But we know each other well, I was married to your fine sister Mary. She knew that England should be Catholic.
29. Question to Number 2 We have known each other since we were children. You know I love you.
It was terrible when my wife Amy fell down those stairs to her death. But you must know, the rumours that I murdered her are just not true.
31. Suitor, Number 1
32. Suitor, Number 2
33. Suitor, Number 3
34. Hello, Number 4