How do Chameleons Change C olors?. Bri Suskie and Gabe Wagner. Getting to know the Chameleon. Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Chordata Class: Reptilia Order: Squamata Suborder: Iguania Family: Chamaeleonidae
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
How do Chameleons Change Colors?
Bri Suskie and Gabe Wagner
- in response to light and temperature
- depending on their feelings/mood
- various other environmental changes
- Top layer (red and yellow pigments)
- Middle layer (blue and white pigments)
- Bottom layer (contains melanin)