Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. 1 Draw the development of an oblique circular cylinder with base diameter 30 mm and axis inclined at 75o with the base. Height of the cylinder is 50 mm
2. 2 Draw the development of the oblique cone cut by a plane as shown
3. 3 Triangulation method for curved surfaces (approximate)
4. 4 Transition pieces (transition from one cross section to another)
6. 6 Transition piece, hexagon to circle
9. Sphere development ? Cone method (Zone development) 9