www.androidrecoveryformac Here is a guide for you to recover photos, videos from Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, S5, S4, S3, Note 4, Note 3, or any other Samsung device.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy
Method 1: Recover Samsung Photos and Videos from Backup
1. From Auto Backup
Samsung allows users to automatically backup all your photos and videos right as you take them. If you are in the habit of backing up your device, go through your Google+ and Photo Apps when losing important photos and videos. Then click on the backup file and select Restore to get them back.
Via Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch works as a great phone suite for Samsung devices, with which you can back up important content from your device – including photos, videos, and more – on your computer.
1. Run Smart Switch on your Mac and connect your Samsung device to the computer via USB cable.
2. Switch to the “Restore” option, and select Photos and Videos you want to get back.
3. Hit “Restore now” to start recovering. When completed, you can check photos and videos on your Samsung phone.
Method 2: Recover Photos and Videos from Samsung without Backup
Here we recommend Samsung Photo Recovery Mac, the best application that recover pictures, videos deleted from Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S6 Edge/Note 3/Note 4, etc.
1. Download Samsung Photo/Video Recovery Mac and install it on your Mac computer.
2. Use USB cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S5, or Note 4 to the computer and run the program.
3. Select “Photo, Video, Audio” from the main screen and click “Next, then the Samsung device will be detected by the software.
4. After that, click “ Start” to scan the connected Samsung device for deleted photos and videos.
5. When the scan completed, you can preview the recoverable photos and videos. Mark those you want to get back and click “Recover”.
Thanks for watching, you also can visit our site
www.androidrecoveryformac.com for more information