EXPLORE your Data. Item Analysis. 23%. 24 25 26 27 28 29 30. 7 T wo-step word problem w/ fractions, 11 Place value and rounding 14 Two-step word problem w/ volume 9 Complement of probability. 18 One-step word problem w/multiplication
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
EXPLORE your Data
7 Two-step word problem w/ fractions,
11 Place value and rounding
14 Two-step word problem w/ volume
9 Complement of probability
18 One-step word problem w/multiplication
3 Two-step word problem w/ algebraic expression
21 Two-step word problem, solving an equation
12 Reading a ruler
22 Two-step word problem w/area
From this morning
MGI Reading Distribution
2) What is when a = 3 and b = 2?
6) When n > 1, = ?
13) What is the product of and
The Midtown High School (MHS) Spanish Club sponsored a dance to raise money for the club’s trip to Spain. The price of a dance ticket for an MHS student was $5 and the price of a dance ticket for a guest was $7. The Spanish Club sold exactly twice as many MJS student tickets as guest tickets and received $1,292 from ticket sales. At the end of the dance, 16 prize winners won the 25 prizes given away by the Spanish Club. The table below shows the type of prize and the number of prize winners.
Type of prize
Restaurant gift certificate
Amusement park pass
Number of Winners
Of the prize winners, 3 people won all 3 types of prizes; 2 won a movie pass and a restaurant gift certificate, but not an amusement park pass; 1 won a restaurant gift certificate and an amusement park pass but not a movie pass; and the rest of the people won only 1 type of prize. How many people won a movie pass only?
12) Jonah is using a ruler, marked in inches, to measure the length of a rectangular piece of wood. He has lined up the end of the ruler with the end of the piece of wood, as shown in the figure below. How many inches long is the piece of wood?
Illustration from http://wholesalesafetypins.com/
16) Diego is a contestant on a television show called “You Choose the Deal.” He must choose his prize from among the following dollar amounts. Which choice will give Diego the greatest dollar amount.
Evaluating exponential expressions
Formulas for infinite sequences
6 Algebraic exponents
11) While bamboo has long been used in building construction in Asia Africa and South and Central America, ….
A. NO CHANGE
B. in: Asia, Africa,
C. in Asia, Africa,
D. In, Asia Africa
9) The light spring rain touches my face as we walk toward the old tree...
A. NO CHANGE
B. light, spring, rain
C. light spring rain,
D. light spring, rain
28) Catherine Speck Adkins Wicks may actually have been the inventor of the chip, as her 1917 Washington Post obituary claimed.
F. NO CHANGE
G. 1917, Washington Post obituary,
H. 1917, Washington Post obituary
J. 1917 Washington Post obituary,
It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about a mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way.
Look at the problems students have omitted.
Test Taking Skills
Are they finishing
Look for significant differences from the reference data.
Common Core alignment
Look for questions in clusters.
Look at the location of questions.
Test taking Skills
Do your students learn
the material soon