The Crucible Project. The complete this project, follow the directions contained in this PowerPoint. Click on the Picture to watch a video on the Salem Witch Trials. The Assignment. 1. Follow the prompts in this PowerPoint to help you conduct your research. Record your sources!!
The Crucible Project
The complete this project, follow the directions contained in this PowerPoint
1. Follow the prompts in this PowerPoint to help you conduct your research. Record your sources!!
2. Create a 5-slide PowerPoint about your group’s assigned topic with which you will use to teach the class
3. Create a works cited page of your resources using MLA format as the 6th slide of your PowerPoint (click here for help with how to cite a website)
4. Create 3 multiple-choice test questions about your topic – do not make the wrong answers obvious – type these in Word and print them out. Make sure the answers for all three questions are smoothly integrated into your presentation.
EVERYONE must participate equally during the presentation and share equally in the preparation work in the lab
THIS IS A TEST GRADE
NRHS Virtual Library- scroll down and click on Worldbook
The Witchcraft Trials in Salem: A Commentary
Salem Witchcraft Trials 1692
1. Explain McCarthyism to the class with the answers you found to the worksheet
2. Explain to the class how Arthur Miller wrote The Crucible as a veiled (hidden) criticism of McCarthyism.
Author. “Title of Page.” Title of the Larger Site. Date of
Publication. Name of Associated Institution.
Date you viewed the cited. <brief web address >.
Trevenen, Thomas. “Dynamic Character.” Literary Terms.
2001-2002. Masconomet.org. 2 March 2010.