How Can AKC and Parent Clubs Assist and Support Each Other General Session. How Can AKC Assist Parent Clubs. How can AKC assist Parent Clubs:. GET information to clubs and club members in a timely fashion; GUIDE clubs through the AKC approval process:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
How Can AKC and Parent Clubs Assist and Support Each Other General Session
How Can AKC Assist Parent Clubs
FSS → Match Level (“B” and/or “A” matches)→ License → Member Club status;
3) PROVIDE clubs with information such as that contained on AKC’s website dealing with AKC policies, the Glossary and Bylaws FAQs;
4) ASSIST clubs with the drafting of bylaw amendments and obtaining “pre-approval” for bylaw amendments;
5) HELP clubs in resolving bylaw-related disputes;
How Can Parent Clubs Assist AKC
1) Provide AKC with the officer and club member data in a timely manner so when something arises that requires the club’s action or attention, the current officers will be notified directly and without delay;
2) Bring to the attention of the club’s Board of Directors any problem which is “brewing” for action –
if additional steps are required by The AKC, The AKC will be in a better position to review and evaluate all the arguments already presented on the matter;
3) Let us know your thoughts when a new local club for your breed has been formed for the purpose of becoming AKC-accredited.
Contact AKC with your concerns:
Club Relations Department
Phone: (212) 696-8237