MA Media Practice for International Development. Portfolio Review Stage 2. Student Profile. This new Programme is aimed primarily at those working in NGOs and agencies concerned with social change. It is targeted at HEU and Overseas students. Programme Aims. To offer students:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
MA Media Practice for International Development
To offer students:
On successfully completing the MA a student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate a systematic understanding of knowledge at the cutting edge of the fields, and of the interactions between, media and development studies.
2. Evaluate current research and advanced scholarship germane to these fields.
3. Show critical awareness of the challenges faced by international development practitioners engaging in professional practice.
4. Demonstrate a systematic understanding of approaches to media production and the latter’s role in relation to development and social change.
5. Critically assess the role and impacts of specific examples of contemporary media production within the context of development processes
6. Demonstrate self-direction and originality in the research and/or execution of media production projects relevant to international development.
7. Deploy relevant digital media production skills to a high level of competence.
Mapping Courses against PLOs