Membership and Leadership Plan May 8, 2013. The Newark Arts Education Roundtable (NAER).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Membership and Leadership PlanMay 8, 2013
Our mission is to collaborate to ensure that all childrenPreK – 12th grade in the city of Newark have equitable access to high quality, sequential arts education opportunities, both in and out of school.
Budgets under $1,000,000$100
Organizational Budgets over
NAELC members must demonstrate:
1. New Jersey Arts Education Partnership (NJAEP) representative
2. Director of Visual/Performing Arts, Newark Public Schools (NPS)
3. Newark Arts Council (NAC) Executive Director
5. New Jersey State Council for the Arts (NJSCA) representative
7. NAC Arts Education Program Director (ex-officio)
8. NAC Board Member
9. City Representative (ex-officio)
10. Non-district School Leader
11. Large Arts Provider
12. Small Arts Provider
13. Community-Based Organization (CBO) representative
14. NAELC Member at-large
15. NAELC Member at-large
16. NAELC Member at-large
17. NAELC Member at-large