Disciplines as Frameworks for Student Learning. Tim Riordan Alverno College. Articulating learning expectations for our students Developmental aspects of teaching, learning, and assessment Designing courses to engage students actively and developmentally
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Observes accurately
2. Draws reasonable inferences from observations
3. Perceives and makes relationships
4. Analyzes structure and organization
5. Refines use of disciplinary frameworks
6. Independently applies disciplinary frameworks