Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Geotechnical modelling and critical state soil mechanics Naples, May 2007 David Muir Wood
University of Bristol
6. yield loci for natural clays
7. typical experimental observation: stiffness falls steadily with monotonic straining: is there an elastic region?
8. how do we objectively identify yielding? occurrence of irrecoverable strain? dissipation of energy in loading/unloading cycles? change in slope of stress:strain response?
10. kaolin revisited: isotropic consolidation histories
11. kaolin revisited: one-dimensional consolidation histories
13. Deviatoric stress response envelopes