You’re going to study abroad!. What steps do you need to take? Simone Buissink Coordinator International Mobility Office Nijmegen School of Management. WHAT TO DO. Before you leave When you’re abroad Before you come back When you’re back. 1. Before you leave.
4. Change courses? Get permission from Examination Board!
5. Valid ID? International health insurance? Liability insurance?
6. Important documents? Scan them!
7. Public transportation card? Cancel it using the application form or at a charging station
4. Download ‘Tips and Guidelines for your stay abroad’ (www.ru.nl/fm/imo > OUTGOING STUDENTS)
5. Blog? Link to IMO!
6. Make sure you get enough academic credits!