You’re going to study abroad!. What steps do you need to take? Simone Buissink Coordinator International Mobility Office Nijmegen School of Management. WHAT TO DO. Before you leave When you’re abroad Before you come back When you’re back. 1. Before you leave.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
4. Change courses? Get permission from Examination Board!
5. Valid ID? International health insurance? Liability insurance?
6. Important documents? Scan them!
7. Public transportation card? Cancel it using the application form or at a charging station
4. Download ‘Tips and Guidelines for your stay abroad’ (www.ru.nl/fm/imo > OUTGOING STUDENTS)
5. Blog? Link to IMO!
6. Make sure you get enough academic credits!