STATE BANK OF INDIA PRESENTS ELECTRONIC TRANSFER OF MGNREGS FUNDS TO HEAD POST OFFICE ACCOUNTS. 1. PROCESS FLOW. * The cumulative FTO request is received at the Nodal Branch i.e. State Bank of India, Secretariat Branch, Bhubaneswar from “SFTPOR” server.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER OF MGNREGS FUNDS
HEAD POST OFFICE ACCOUNTS
* The cumulative FTO request is received at the Nodal Branch i.e. State Bank of India, Secretariat Branch, Bhubaneswar from “SFTPOR” server.
* Secretariat Branch will debit the e-FMS account and credit the designated HPO account.
* SMS message of funds credited will be sent to mobile of respective Head Post Master.
* Net Banking facility with view rights only to be availed by the Head Post Master for the concerned account from the branch.
* Head Post Master will check the credit transaction on-line through Net Banking and take a printout of statement of credit to the account for that day.
* HPO will prepare the ACG-11(a) voucher for remittance and will attach the statement of credit to it instead of cash / Instruments.
* The ACG-11(a) along with ACG-8 (Pass Book) will be forwarded to the Bank for acknowledgement.
* The Bank will verify the on-line credit and acknowledge the same in ACG-11(a) and Pass Book ACG-8.
* The transaction will be reflected in Bank's Scroll and will be submitted to Department of Accounts (Post) through Focal Point Branch (Cuttack).
* The entry will get reconciled with the remittance statement submitted by the Head Post Office to Department of Accounts (Post).
* HPOs are maintaining two accounts for both debit and credit. They should provide the credit account number only for this purpose.
* Head Post Masters should register their mobile number at the branch with proper mapping to the account number for SMS alert.
* Head Post Masters should apply to the concerned branch for Internet Banking facility in the given account for viewing the transactions on-line.
* The transactions in the account should be checked on daily basis
* HPO in its own interest should originate challan for every transaction for reconciliation purpose.
* We request NIC to segregate Postal FTOs and place in a separate folder in SFTPOR server.
* For day to day reconciliation with NREGASoft we request NIC for a cut-off time and the FTOs for that day.
* Multiple FTOs are generated for the same HO, we request NIC to generate one FTO per day for each HO.