Chapter 9: Performance Leadership. Performance Standards Essentials of Performance Evaluation Making the Evaluation The Appraisal Interview Follow-Up Legal Aspects of Performance Evaluation. Performance Standards. Each performance standard states 3 things about each unit of the job:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Employee participation: better results, commitment, & morale.
2. Active supervisory leadership & assistance throughout: be in charge at all times but, work together.
3. Built in reward system: rewards linked to how well each worker meets the performance standards.
1. Prepare for the evaluation.
2. Making the evaluation.
3. Sharing it with the worker.
4. Providing a follow up.
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.