I .Answer the questions of the crossword and you'll know the topic of our lesson…. First think Then check. 1.A person who acts in the film?. 2. A film with no sound?. 3. A special natural artistic ability?. 4. A person who directs a film, instructing the actors, camermen , etc…?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
I.Answer the questions
of the crossword
and you'll know
the topic of our lesson…
1.A person who acts in the film?
2. A film with no sound?
3. A special natural artistic ability?
4. A person who directs a film, instructing the actors, camermen, etc…?
5. A type of funny film in which the story and characters are amusing and which ends happily?
6. An apparatus for taking photographs or moving pictures?
EVERYBODY CRITISIZES THE MOVIES.
YET EVERYBODY SEEMS TO CONTINUE TO GO TO THEM.
(Janes M. Gillis)
History of Russian and French cinematography.
Genres of films.
Famous actors and actresses.
My opinion about this lesson.
II.First make the questions correct
1. the brothers
Auguste and Louis Lumière
On December 28, 1895
What did the brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière do on December 28, 1895?
"Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat" is one of the most famous films in history.
Who founded the first studios in Russia?
- founded the first film studios.
3. Who the stars
French comedies became
in the 1960-1970s?
Who became the stars of popular French comedies and drama films in the 1960-1970s?
Who were the stars of silent films in Russia?
In the '20s the stars of silent films were
V. Polonski, V. Mashkov
of modern films
What are the stars of modern films
The stars of modern films are Audrey Tautou, Sophie Marceau, Jean Reno, Juliette Binoche, SamyNacery and others.
modern directors of
What modern directors of Russian films do you know?
N. Mikhalkov, A. Konchalovski ,
T. Behkmambetov, K. Shahnasarov,
F. Bondarchuk are modern directors of Russian films.
III. What genres of films do you know?
It is sensational.
It has a lot of music and singing.
It is touching.
V. What are
the most popular genres in France?
VI. What are
the most popular genres in Russia?
VIII. First guess
the Russian actors
1. Oleg Menshikov
3. Yuri Nikulin
2. Chulpan Khamatova
9. Lyudmila Gurchenko
10. Evgeni Leonov
8. Vera Glagoleva
12. Anna Bolshova
IX. First guess
the French actors
13. Gérard Depardieu
12. Edith Piaf
10. Catherine Deneuve
1. Sophie Marceau
8. Marina Vlady
2. Jean Gabin
4. Brigitte Bardot
6. Audrey Tautou
3. Alain Delon
2 stories and
name the stars describing in it…
1. He was born in Moscow in 1935.But his real hobby is theatre. He is a famous Russian theatre actor, but he starred in a great number of films. He is fond of animals. He has a dog and a cat at home. He is a great master of reincarnation. His female role in "Mary Poppins" brought him a great success. You can remember him in such famous films as "The Seventeen Moments of Spring", "Some Days of Ivan Oblomov", "Dead and Alive", "War and Peace", etc.
2. She was born on the 10th of May in 1938in France. She was the youngest of four acting sisters. Her Russian-born father was a well-established painter in France. While young she trained in dance and seemed to entertain thoughts of becoming a prima ballerina. She was not shy at playing unsympathetic characters, and proved adept at both comedy and drama, appearing for such notable directors as Jean-Luc Godard and Christian-Jacque. Her later years included much TV. Married four times, Vlady was the widow of Russian poet/song-writer/actor Vladimir Vysotsky.
In her prime she was nominated for a Golden Globe and won a "Best Actress" award at the 1963 Cannes Film Festival for her stunning performance in Ape regina, L' (1963) with Italy's UgoTognazzi.
get acquainted with...
I found out …
During today's lesson
FOR YOUR WORK AT THE LESSON!