ESKOM CAPE TOWN EXPO FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS. INTERVIEWS AT CAPE TOWN EXPO 2014. PART C OF JUDGING SHEET: ORAL COMMUNICATION (INTERVIEW). Capture of interest Enthusiasm / effort Voice / tone Self-confidence and body language Scientific language
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS
CAPE TOWN EXPO
how to impress the judges!
FIRST… Summary – short bursts of information
THEN… Be ready with the Detail if the Judge asks
1. Most important things you want the judges to know? (MAIN POINTS)
2. What information do you have to back it up? Where does this info come from? (SUPPORT)
3. Repeat the MAIN POINTS when necessary
4. Prepare answers to as many questions as possible before expo – then you can DIRECT THE QUESTIONING
5. Say what you found interesting or surprising
6. Repeat main point in conclusion of interview