“DON’T LAUGH AT ME!”. “I’m the kid on every playground that is always chosen last.”. PRACTICAL INFLUENCES OF PHILOSOPHY. CHAPTER 11. What comes to mind when you are asked , “What is your philosophy of education?”. What will you teach? How will you teach it? How will you evaluate it?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
PRACTICAL INFLUENCES OF PHILOSOPHY
What comes to mind when you are asked , “What is your philosophy of education?”
Your philosophy will help determine your course of action.
“99% of the kids you deal with are great kids!The other 1% simply need your love and understanding.”
Be thinking – What will your own personal philosophy of education look like?
Human beings are good & someone who is educated, has the insights to adapt to change
Certain basic truths/concepts must be mastered doesn’t want vocational training
Want to improve the human condition through reform – believe society has lost its way