Welcome to the beginning of:. Calculus!. Get an Index card, fill it out as follows. (Front - Blank) Print, First and Last name. (Back - Lined) 1.Birthday 2. Goal – grade 3. Goal – non-grade 4. MHHS activities 5. Non-MHHS activities. Welcome to college!. What is on your horizon.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Get an Index card, fill it out as follows
Print, First and Last name
(Back - Lined)
2. Goal – grade
3. Goal – non-grade
4. MHHS activities
5. Non-MHHS activities
navigate this class
you should know
Make up policy
2. Determine if the function is even or odd.
3. If f(x)=x2 and g(x)=3x-2, find h(x), where h=fg
5. Write the piecewise function from the following graph.
4. State the domain and range of the function.
6. The graph of f(x) is shown.
Describe or draw the
Cover your book