1. Hume GP Super Clinic & Service Village Mark Sullivan & Ros Borg
2. Superclinic Objectives A working environment and conditions that attract and retain their workforce
High quality best practice care that meets industry accreditation
A viable, sustainable and efficient business model
Help sustain the future primary care workforce by providing training and education opportunities
With local programs and initiatives, demonstrate enhanced coordination and a partnership approach
3. Proposed Vision & Aim Simple goal – create a system:
Where the options that clinicians and clients have are clear.
That is an enriching experience for clinicians to work in.
That delivers a quality, efficacious and respectful environment for clients.
That is transparent and sustainable to funding bodies, administrators, partners and stakeholders.
Create a system that works!
Because people are dying on our waiting lists
4. Cost for a Full Time Physio
5. Hours Available
6. Hours Seeing Clients
7. Throughput Required
10. View from the Roundabout
11. Ground Floor
12. First Floor
13. A Service Village is… The inter-connection and integration of a broad spectrum of community services and organisations that enables improved access by the community to these resources.
A place that provides opportunities for people to improve their capacity to look after themselves, family and others in the community.
It will be:-
housed under one roofline in purpose built infrastructure.
Welcoming, safe and active spaces that are seen as part of the fabric of the community not just a place to ’get services’.
Incorporate a range of services for all ages and all stages of life.
14. Service Village Lead Tenants Dianella Community Health
North West Area Mental Health
Royal Children's Hospital Integrated Mental Health Program
Victorian Aboriginal Health Service
Mackillop Family Services
Salvation Army – Crossroads
15. Shared/Public Area