Protecting Your Photos. Instructions On Adjusting Facebook Privacy Settings March 2009. Goal.
Instructions On Adjusting Facebook Privacy Settings
What will you need?
1. Log in to your Facebook account with your username and password.
2. Click the “Profile” button on the menu.
3. Click on the “Photos” Tab, shown below:
4. Scroll down to your albums.
5. Click the “Album Privacy” link.
6. Click the drop-down tab of the desired album.
8. Choose an option based on your desired privacy level.
Note: If you choose the “Some Friends” option, you may make the album visible only to specifically chosen friends.
9. Click “Okay.”
9. Click “Save Settings.”
Your photo album is now protected
from any of the following: