Guess the Covered Word. High Frequency Words Grade 1 by Jeannette Mulholland Reading Specialist Jefferson County Schools. Guess The Covered Word. 1. I saw a zebra at the ____________. 2. My mother drives a red __________. 3. I play with Brian every day. He is my best _______________. z.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
High Frequency Words Grade 1
by Jeannette Mulholland
Reading Specialist Jefferson County Schools
1. I saw a zebra at the ____________.
2. My mother drives a red __________.
3. I play with Brian every day. He is my best _______________.
4. I like to eat hot dogs ________ pizza for lunch.
5. A kangaroo can __________________.
6. The moon can be seen at ____________.
7. I _________ the ball when I play soccer.
8. That little girl is my ________________.
9. My grandfather is very ___________.
10. I live on this street. That is my _________.
11. A mouse is little but an elephant is ______.
12. Roller skating is lots of ____________.
13. My mother _____________ a cake yesterday.
14. Please turn the light _________ and say goodnight.
15. _____________ at my new toy!
16. The cow jumped _________ the moon.