SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN SERBIA. eko BaG model. Miodrag Nedeljković. Basics. Deffinition : A Social Enterprise is a legally registered market orientated not for profit organisation with social goal – business with social purpose . Value Base
eko BaG model
Deffinition: A Social Enterprise is a legally registered market orientated not for profit organisation with social goal – business with social purpose.
Business or not? Do we need…
Concept of Social Entrepreneurship in Serbia
In this moment in Serbia are identified more then1000 entities, dealing under some rules of social entrepreneurship with chance to become SE (social mission, not for profit character, market oriented with good or less good management)
Differences between them are related to social purpose and target group.
- employment of group with difficulties in employment (women over 50 years, transition loosers)
- promotion of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) trough specific waste management
- promotion of recycling, ecology and re-use
- promotion of concept of social entrepreneurship trough positive example of “fast winner”
- products of multi – added value, from nature preservation, trough awereness raising, but also with very atractive and modern designedproducts
(ONE VOULNERABLE GROUP GET A CHANCE TO SOLVE IT’S ECONOMICAL AND EXISTENTIAL PROBLEMS, BUT ALSO TO OVERCOME PROBLEM OF SOCIAL EXCLUSION)
– insufficient marketing as well as capacities for good sale strategy
In next 18 months !