OSHA. Citations. Inspections. Multi-Employer Worksites. Focused Inspections. OSHA. Inspections. Most Frequently Cited Serious Violations in Construction – FY07. Fall protection - Unprotected sides & edges. Head protection. Scaffolds - Fall protection.
Fall protection - Unprotected sides & edges
Scaffolds - Fall protection
Excavations - Protection of employees
Scaffolds - Safe access
Standard & Subpart - 1926.
Scaffolds - Platform construction
Fall hazards training program
Inspections by competent persons
Portable ladder 3 feet above landing surface
Hey Charlie, have
you seen my hardhat?
1. Records maintained of employee illnesses/injuries, and posted.
2. Supervisors perform accident investigations, determine causes and propose corrective action.
3. Injuries, near misses, and illnesses are evaluated for trends, similar causes; corrective action initiated.
1. First aid supplies and medical service available.
2. Employees informed of medical results.
3. Emergency procedures and training, where necessary.