Technologies in Classrooms. Ariel Feldman Emily Irwin Kati Laubscher. Technology in Classrooms. Over the years the technology in classrooms has become even more complex to keep up with technology outside of the classroom.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Technologies in Classrooms
1.It's true just-in-time learning. If you get stuck on a particular math problem, you can go straight to the relevant video, when you need it, not when the teacher is able to get around to you.
2. Students can go at their own speed.
3. It makes learning less stressful. Students, even with the best teacher, can get pretty stressed, worrying if they're going to be asked a question, or why they're not getting it, or because other students are distracting them.
4. You can go at your own speed.
5. It's truly personalized learning.
6. You focus on the explanation, not the teacher.