English 105. | Agenda. Run On Relay Grammar- the Semicolon Drafting & Revising ( chpt 5 ) Get your papers back & Review them. What went wrong?/right? Revising Narrative Paper Using “Turn It In.com”. Review: Run ON .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Run On Relay
Grammar- the Semicolon
Drafting & Revising (chpt 5)
Get your papers back & Review them. What went wrong?/right?
Revising Narrative Paper
Using “Turn It In.com”
Commas, Colons, and Semicolons
– After we completed our to all three parks, we fell into a dead sleep for 12 hours.
Usually starts with a Preposition, adverb, or Conjunction
– To Sam, Mickey is no stranger.
– To chili, hotdogs are a natural accompaniment.
To Sam Mickey is no stranger
– Disneyland is a fun, expensive place. (coordinate)
– He eats only roasted Hebrew National hotdogs. (not coordinate)
When you use a colon to introduce a
complete sentence, capitalize the first
Drafting, Revising:Creative and Critical Thinking
Chapter 5 pg 95