Let’s review last Lesson!. 1 . 관계대명사를 넣으시오 . (1) He is the man ______ invented a telephone. (2) Robert has a father _____ brother is very kind and smart. (3) Tom has a house ______ roof is red. who. whose. whose. Let’s review last Lesson!. He is called Jake by her.
1. 관계대명사를 넣으시오.
(1) He is the man ______ invented a telephone.
(2) Robert has a father _____ brother is very kind and smart.
(3) Tom has a house ______ roof
Heis called Jake by her
1. 수동태(passive voice)로 바꾸시오.
(1) She calls him Jake.
(2) I saw him go to school.
He was seen to go to school by me.
- Grammar in Use -
1. 요구, 주장 동사 : demand, insist
2. 수량 형용사 :few, little, a few, a little
예) I insist that he (should) say it.
= I insist that he say it.
예) She demands that I should not go home.
= She demands that I not go home.
I have a few pencils. Few people know it.
I have a little water. Little money is left.
In return, they ( ) that
the farmers not use child labor.
그들은 농부들이 어린이 노동력을
사용하지 말아야 한다고 요구한다.
However, ( ) people know that a lot of chocolate is made from cocoa beans harvested by child workers like Naki and Madi.
I insisted that he ( ) ( )
= I insisted that he ( ) go there
1.I have ( ) money, so I can’t buy it.
2.I have ( ) pencils,
so I lend some to Mary.
1. I demanded that he studies hard.
나는 그가 열심히 공부해야 한다고 요구 했다.
2. She suggested that my mother not
goes to hospital.
he (doesn’t smoke, not smoke) in this park.
(drink, drank, not drink, doesn’t drink)
1. 틀린 부분을 찾아봅시다.
(1) I demanded that he skipped his meal for his losing weight.
(2) Tom is called him by her.
목적보어는 주어 불가능
He is called Tom by her.
= 나는 머리 색깔이 금발인 소녀를 알고 있다.
= 탐은 지붕이 빨간색인 집을 가지고 있다.
chocolate is made from cocoa beans