Project: Furutorp goes digital. Jenny Edvardsson, Headmaster/headteacher at Furutorpskolan F-6 Meta Larsson, Project leader for Furutorp goes digital Ann-Mari Ståhl, Special education teacher with a speciality in ICT. The five parts of this presentation:.
1. A brief introduction to the Swedish school system – Jenny Edvardsson
2. About the school, Furutorpskolan – Jenny Edvardsson
3. Background and goals for the project – Ann-Mari Ståhl
4. The project on a day-to-day basis – Meta Larsson
5. SWOT-analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats) – Jenny, Meta och Ann-Mari
1. Fundamental values and tasks of the school
2. Overall goals and guidelines for education
3. Syllabuses which are supplemented by knowledge requirements
called Vinslöv in Sweden.
divided over 7 classes.
we have one special education teacher and a few
In February 2012 weapplied for a grant from the Marcus och Amalia Wallenbergs Memorial Fund.
The situation at thattimewas:
The applicationfocused on the threeperspectives
For development of ICT in learning we use the EVO model (Puenteduras 2006)
Knut Illeris (2007) defines three dimensions of learning
Illeris means that teaching at schools usually starts with the content, while good learning has to start with the driving force, followed by interaction and content.
Peter Gärdenfors (2010) takes us from learning to understanding and the lust of understanding. His arguments relates to Jerome Bruner: Humans have an innate desire to learn.
From special educationtoinclusiveeducation
Implement ICT in a way that the pupilswillachieve the learningoutcomes with teaching and learning by an inclusive approach where the needs of both boys and girls are considered.
The teachers becomefamiliarized with ICT in teaching and learning.
The teachers havestrategies and methods for teaching that stimulatesbothpupils and teachers.
The team havedeveloped an inclusiveteachingschool.
Pupils are recieving the learningoutcomes.
based on Arne Tragetons research:
It is easier to learn to write than to read.
Children\'s fine motor skills are not developed enough to writing texts with a pencil in preschool class and grade 1.
We learn from each other.
Promote general skills such as taking initiative, responsibility and turn ideas into action.
Developing curiosity, self-confidence, creativity and courage to take risks.