Auxiliary Power Supply System. By CGS Gunasekara. Content. Why auxiliary supply is needed ? Equipments supplied through auxillary. Modes of operation. Demonstration of operation. Why auxiliary supply is needed ?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Auxiliary Power Supply System
To supply power to generator/turbine and other ancillary equipments for their operation.
Equipments supplied by auxiliary.
Turbine & Generator
(1) From 220 KV bus through main T/F1,2,3 and through HAD3,5, or 6 (to both ESS & Non-ess sides)
(2) Generators through HAD3,5 or 6 (to both ESS & Non-ess sides)
(3) DG ( only to ESS side, can not extend to Non-Ess side)
*Voltage : 220 KV bus voltage 13.8 KV 11 KV400 V 3 ph
*Voltage : generator voltage 13.8 KV 11 KV400 V 3 ph
* Voltage : through DG T/F 400 V step up to 11 KV 400 V 3 ph
Auxiliary supply system demonstration.exe
Note: To run the exe file,
1. Down load the APSS.rar file .
2. Unzip that file to the same folder where APSS.ppt is available.
3. Now, click above link