Game Rules and Regulations. Using textbook, and notes are allowed.Form groups, and choose a group to be the first contestants.Team keeps own score on sheet of paperThe game dollar amount is the value added to your game score if you respond correctly, or subtracted from your game score if you resp
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Jeopardy A team game designed to help students achieve their educational goals.
2. Game Rules and Regulations Using textbook, and notes are allowed.
Form groups, and choose a group to be the first contestants.
Team keeps own score on sheet of paper
The game dollar amount is the value added to your game score if you respond correctly, or subtracted from your game score if you respond incorrectly.
Go in order from low to high dollar amounts.
3. If the contestant (group) answers correctly, control of the board is retained. If answered incorrectly, control of the board goes to a selected back-up group.
If the back-up group answers correctly they will get half of the money and gain control of the board.
Back-up group writes answer on piece of paper
If control of the board is lost, a new group is drawn.
Contestant has 35 seconds to respond, at which time the music will stop. Game Rules and Regulations
4. Game Rules and Regulations If you select Double Jeopardy the dollar values double.
5. Final Jeopardy Contestant must have a score greater than zero to play in Final Jeopardy.
Contestant makes a minimum wager ($1), or the maximum wager which is the contestant’s current game score.
Contestant has two minutes to respond.
Contestant writes the answer on a piece of paper.
If the answer is correct…
6. WINNERS Five (5) Points added to winners grade!