A Danish model for Scotland?. Edinburgh 24.3.2010 by Morten Lassen. The Purpose?. Policy- import? – No! - different contexts, different regimes Policy-transfer? – Perhaps! - depends on specific conditions and political will Policy-learning? – Yes!
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- different contexts, different regimes
- depends on specific conditions and political will
- inspirations on content, institutions and processes
- social welfare financed through taxes
- free public services for all citizens in many areas
- based on the flexicurity model
- tripartite co-operation
- the labour force constitutes appr. 2.8. mio. people
- a high participation rate of appr. 77%
- women make up about 47.5.% of the labour force
- about 33 % of all employed work in public sector
Flexible labour market
Educational policy etc.
VOCATIONAL ADULT EDUCATION AND TRAINING for low- skilled and skilledlabour-two main entries
STAKEHOLDER INVOLVEMENT AND MANAGEMENT-corporatism
- A shift from focusing on education and training to focusing on competencies
INDIVIDUAL COMPETENCE ASSESSMENT-a new tool