As on 16.06.10. government OF RAJASTHAN PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTICIPATION ( ppp ) PROJECTS. PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT CHIEF ENGINEER OFFICE, JACOB ROAD CIVIL LINES, JAIPUR, INDIA (302006) Phone No. +91-141-5110502 to 5110509, Fax +91-141-5110501. CONTACT PERSONS. As on 16.06.10.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CHIEF ENGINEER OFFICE, JACOB ROAD CIVIL LINES, JAIPUR, INDIA (302006)
Phone No. +91-141-5110502 to 5110509, Fax +91-141-5110501
1. In order to boost the agricultural, industrial and economic growth, and to fully leverage its location advantage and tourism and business potential, the State Government of Rajasthan is pro-active in improving its road infrastructure.
2. Rajasthan took up some viable projects on Build, Operate, and Transfer (BOT) mode through Private Public Partnership (PPP), without any subsidy from other sources. Till date, 35 BOT viable projects of length 1110.97 Km costing Rs. 617.98 crore have been implemented in the State. Out of these, 15 projects of length 386.37 Km, after recovery of investment, have been handed over back to PWD, 19 projects of length 653.2 Km, cost Rs. 331.40 crore, toll fee collection is continuing, and 1 project, length 71.4 Km, cost 133.79 crore, improvement work is in progress.
3. There are certain important road infrastructure projects in the States whose improvement under PPP/BOT is absolutely non-viable, unless partly financed by the public sector. The State Government does not have the financial capacity to fully finance such projects. Some of these roads and links are the backbone of the State road network to provide connectivity to the State hinterland.
4. The Government of India has floated a unique Viability Gap Funding (VGF) scheme for PPP/BOT model, under which projects for improvement of Road Infrastructure are eligible. Such projects, on the State Roads may qualify to receive VGF up to 20% of Total Project Cost (TPC) from the GoI, and up to 20% from the executing agency, say the State Government. For National Highways, the entire amount of VGF, up to 40% of TPC, may be borne by the MoRTH, GoI.
5. During the meeting at Planning Commission on 18.02.2009 (for approval of State Plan 2009-10), Hon’ble CM Rajasthan, asked the Chief Secretary, Principal Secretary Finance, and Principal Secretary PWD, to have detailed discussions with Sh. Haldea, Adviser to Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, and to make best possible efforts to obtain benefit under the VGF scheme of GoI, and take up projects on PPP/BOT mode for improving the road infrastructure in Rajasthan.
6. The Public Works Department, Rajasthan, has identified a total of 22 important corridors (11 of State roads and 11 of NH) for improvement under PPP/BOT/VGF scheme, brief details of which are as under:
NH PPP Projects in Rajasthan PPP/BOT/VGF scheme are:
As on 16.06.10
Bikaner - Suratgarh
Lalsot – Dholpur via karoli
Gomti ka Choraha-Udaipur
SH PPP Projects in Rajasthan PPP/BOT/VGF scheme are:
As on 16.06.10
As on 16.06.10 PPP/BOT/VGF scheme are:NH PROJECTS UNDER PPP
As on 16.06.10 PPP/BOT/VGF scheme are:PROGRAMME FOR AWARD OF NH CONCESSIONAIR
As on 16.06.10 PPP/BOT/VGF scheme are:SH PROJECT UNDER PPP
As on 16.06.10 PPP/BOT/VGF scheme are:PROGRAMME FOR AWARD OF SH CONCESSIONAIR
Thanks PPP/BOT/VGF scheme are: