Camel Project. http://www.treehugger.com/camels-traded-for-tractors.jpg. Andrew Dagenais. http://fohn.net/camel-pictures-facts/index.html. Camels living in Desert. 1. The hump on the camel’s back is fat, which is used for energy.
1. The hump on the camel’s back is fat, which is used for energy.
2. Most of the animals will not be able to live in deserts because the camels have strategies for living.
3. Camels are used to travel a long way or for heavy loads because they don’t need to be fed for a long time
4. The camel’s feet has pads, making it possible to walk for a long time.
5. The pad is a ball of fat, which is like snowshoes for us.
6. Camels are silent while running or walking when they have those pads.
7. Camels can survive if they loose 40% of water in their body safely.
8. Camels can drink 30 gallons in 10 minutes.
9. Scientists found camels having an empty stomach after drinking 20 gallons of water in 10 minutes.
10. If a camel drinks to much water, it can bring itself to death.