What type of front is this? Describe what is happening as this front moves in? (movement of air masses, cloud development, associated weather, duration). What type of front? Describe what is happening during the development of this front?. What type of front? Describe the associated weather.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Describe what is happening as this front moves in? (movement of air masses, cloud development, associated weather, duration)
Identify the front & Match it to its description.
1. Gradual replacement of cooler drier air with warmer more air carrying more moisture. Stratus cloud development with steady rain.
2. Rapid replacement of warmer air with cooler drier air – Cumulonimbus clouds; T-storms and heavy showers.
3. Steady rain for days as warm and cool air masses try to move in opposite directions.
What air masses influence NJ weather. Name them and describe them?
10. Identify the front at letter C.
11. What type of weather is associated with the “H” on the map?
12. Identify the cloud type you would expect at letter D?