Before anything begins you need to determine whether your loft is suitable to be converted in the first place. Circl provide best rental services in all over the Canada. \nWebsite: http://circlapp.com/\n
When it comes to converting
your loft there are so many
factors to take into
consideration it can seem
Before anything begins you need to determine whether your loft is suitable to
be converted in the first place. So what do you need to consider?
• Is your loft big enough for a loft
• Are there important elements such
as chimneys or lift areas that pass
through your roof?
• How much room will a completed
loft conversion offer you?
• Is your roof felted?
• Roofs come in all shapes and sizes.
• From the lofts of the traditional offer
different options for loft conversions,
providing their own benefits and
• In most cases a dormer loft
conversion is carried out.
• The roof does not have to be removed
and replaced, and are simply an
enhancement of the existing structure,
extending vertically from the roof.
• With a single dormer conversion,
you can create a little more space
in the loft, but gain a great deal
more in light.
• In conservation areas, single (or
double) dormer conversions are
most likely to gain approval as
long as the final visual is in
keeping with the rest of the
• The L-shaped dormer loft
conversion is only applicable to
properties of a certain structure.
• These structures without doubt
offer the maximum amount of
space and can often be used to
create separate rooms.
A hip-to-gable loft conversion is
created when you take the hips (the
sloped edges of the roof) and convert
them into a gable wall instead. These
types of loft conversions add a
considerable amount of headroom to a
loft as well as functional floor space.
• When headroom is a serious
concern a mansard loft conversion
is the go-to solution.
• This will require the removal of
one side of your roof and incur
• With a mansard conversion, the
roof’s slope has to be 72 degrees
Suite 703, 481 university
703, 481 university
Email id: [email protected]